The Student Room Group

What over all grade would these make?

I did CCEA English literature and I did 4 modules. I know I got a mid B in my coursework, for my repeat AS exam I feel I've gotten a B, for my A2 pardoner and King Lear and Thebes exam I feel I have gotten a B/C and for my outsider, catcher in the rye and butcher bit exam I feel I may have gotten a C but maybe a D. So that's BBCD. I feel it may be BBCC but what would these grades work out to be over all. E.g. B,C?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Georgelizmera
I did CCEA English literature and I did 4 modules. I know I got a mid B in my coursework, for my repeat AS exam I feel I've gotten a B, for my A2 pardoner and King Lear and Thebes exam I feel I have gotten a B/C and for my outsider, catcher in the rye and butcher bit exam I feel I may have gotten a C but maybe a D. So that's BBCD. I feel it may be BBCC but what would these grades work out to be over all. E.g. B,C?

Probably a B considering you'll get a B in AS coursework and the AS exam added with the BBCC in A2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mollyql_27
Probably a B considering you'll get a B in AS coursework and the AS exam added with the BBCC in A2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea my think I might get a c in my AS and a B in my pardoner one. So I'm thinking BBCD could also happen. What would that be? A C. Or what if I was to get BCCD?
Original post by Georgelizmera
Yea my think I might get a c in my AS and a B in my pardoner one. So I'm thinking BBCD could also happen. What would that be? A C. Or what if I was to get BCCD?

They'd probably both make a C, but it depends on how many uniform marks you get. I need an A in English :s-smilie:
Sounds like a C.
How did you do in the end? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest