Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yep i am

what would you like to know =)
parma violets
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
rite well ive dun my first year but decided that i want to change uni's and corse. I it poss do u know? And I want to know some good uni's to consider applyin for?
ice_cube
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Might be a good idea to post in the area that relates to your university and course, people there can help you better.
Tomber
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
First up, they are pretty strict about text speak on these forums, so you really need to write properly or you might get some warnings coming your way.

Secondly, we need to know a bit more information then that. What university are you currently studying at, and what are you studying, what course are you wanting to change to?
bluenoxid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Tomber)
First up, they are pretty strict about text speak on these forums, so you really need to write properly or you might get some warnings coming your way.

Secondly, we need to know a bit more information then that. What university are you currently studying at, and what are you studying, what course are you wanting to change to?
When I answer like that I get neg rep. But yeah, we need more info. Walking on to a forum with 125,000 members and saying, hey does anyone here go to university, really is asking for it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
16.91%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
39.71%
Nope, not that interesting (59)
43.38%

Watched Threads