The Student Room Group

Ljmu nursing March 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bethgrace98
Hey I'm Beth, I'm also starting in March 2017 and have been offered accommodation at Byrom point, when are you thinking of moving?

I was thinking Tuesday 28th😊 You?
Reply 61
Hey I'm Beth, I'm also starting in March 2017 and have been offered accommodation at Byrom point, when are you thinking of moving?

On the 25th of Feb hopefully, how about you?
Reply 62
Original post by Shannen_5696
I was thinking Tuesday 28th😊 You?

Saturday the 25th I am 😬👌☺️
Original post by Jake2807
Saturday the 25th I am 😬👌☺️

I'm thinking of moving on the 25th too 🙋🏼 Where are people moving from?
Reply 64
I'm thinking of moving on the 25th too 🙋🏼 Where are people moving from?

I was worried I would be one of the first to move in😂🙋🏼 And I'm from North Wales, you?
Original post by Elin25
I was worried I would be one of the first to move in😂🙋🏼 And I'm from North Wales, you?

Omg so was I 😭😂 and I'm from Coventry
Reply 66
Omg so was I 😭😂 and I'm from Coventry

Looking forward to starting now🙋🏼 do you have Facebook or anything?
Reply 67
Original post by Elin25

I'm moving from like Walsall 😂 I was worried about like being on my own Saturday night I move, like I was thinking who on earth would I go out with?
Reply 68
I'm moving from like Walsall 😂 I was worried about like being on my own Saturday night I move, like I was thinking who on earth would I go out with?

The struggles of being a new student😂

Im moving from Northern Ireland, I feel like I'll be the last to arrive 😬😂
Original post by Elin25

So am I, I can't wait to go out 🙋🏼😂 I do but I don't really use it much, it's Beth Morris if you can find me 😅
Reply 71
So am I, I can't wait to go out 🙋🏼😂 I do but I don't really use it much, it's Beth Morris if you can find me 😅

Ditto! Really look forward to it I am
Reply 72

Neither can i🙋🏼☺️
Hi guys I'm starting March 2017 too, anyone heard anything about start dates/ timetables?
Reply 74
Original post by HollieExoxo
Hi guys I'm starting March 2017 too, anyone heard anything about start dates/ timetables?

Hey!☺️ I haven't heard anything yet... I think the start date was the 6th of March x
Original post by Elin25
Hey!☺️ I haven't heard anything yet... I think the start date was the 6th of March x

Have any of you's got your flat number? 😬
Reply 76
Have any of you's got your flat number? 😬

Yes have you?☺️
Original post by Elin25
Yes have you?☺️

Yes I'm block A floor 1-8-d 😊 You?
Reply 78
Yes I'm block A floor 1-8-d 😊 You?

My room number is 29b I'm not sure which block or floor! Where did you find yours?☺️
Original post by Elin25
My room number is 29b I'm not sure which block or floor! Where did you find yours?☺️

I found mine on the page where it states your payments, it's at the top of the page 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending