Is Psychology, History and Classical Civilization a good A Level Combination? Watch

Kobisha
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
History is the only facilitating subject that i will be doing and i want to take a degree in History or Law or criminology. I have an idea of becoming a sociocultural anthropologist.

would i be accepted by Russel Group Universities?
are the subjects that i will be doing a good combination?
How easy are any of those subjects at A Level?
Any survival tips for these subjects?
Anything else as well please
Snufkin
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
Yes, those subjects would meet the entrance requirements for any history, criminology or law degree. Law and criminology degrees don't actually have any subject requirements; you just need three A levels in any subject. Nearly all history degrees require an A level in history, but your other two subjects can be whatever you like. If you want to be an anthropologist then perhaps you should consider doing an anthropology degree? Your chosen A level subjects would be fine for that too.

You can find more information about studying A levels, survival tips, revision tips etc here:

The A-levels forum.
The Revision and study tips forum.
The History study help forum.
The Classics study help forum.
The Psychology study help forum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.58%
12.82%
2 (99)
12.56%
18.65%
22.97%
19.42%

Watched Threads