Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'm having trouble with my evidence of residency.

I have to provide evidence for 3 years dating back to July 2013, and whilst I was successful for the most of it, there is a gap between 12/2013 - 08/2014 which I'm having difficulty to fill.
    At that point in time I was living with my auntie, and she was in charge of the bills and council tax, so I had no utilities coming over under my name.

In December I started getting paid under another system which changed my payslips from paper to electronic, and so were my bank statements. I can't find my P60's for those 2 tax periods, but I can get copies.

But even so, with the amount of matching, even though not original, evidence, there must be a way around this?

I can provide:

- Copies of my bank statements, signed and stamped at the bank which have my address on.
    - Copies of my payslips.
    - Copies of my P60's
    - Tax statements from the HMRC from those years which will have an income and employer matching the ones seen on my payslips, P60's and bank statements.
    - I was attending College as well so I can get an attendance certificate for that period as well.

With all of this, I'm sure there must be a way around this? Please help me as I'm getting desperate.

Thank you.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by DK_Boy12)
    Hi there, I'm having trouble with my evidence of residency.

I have to provide evidence for 3 years dating back to July 2013, and whilst I was successful for the most of it, there is a gap between 12/2013 - 08/2014 which I'm having difficulty to fill.
    At that point in time I was living with my auntie, and she was in charge of the bills and council tax, so I had no utilities coming over under my name.

In December I started getting paid under another system which changed my payslips from paper to electronic, and so were my bank statements. I can't find my P60's for those 2 tax periods, but I can get copies.

But even so, with the amount of matching, even though not original, evidence, there must be a way around this?

I can provide:

- Copies of my bank statements, signed and stamped at the bank which have my address on.
    - Copies of my payslips.
    - Copies of my P60's
    - Tax statements from the HMRC from those years which will have an income and employer matching the ones seen on my payslips, P60's and bank statements.
    - I was attending College as well so I can get an attendance certificate for that period as well.

With all of this, I'm sure there must be a way around this? Please help me as I'm getting desperate.

Thank you.
    Hi, From the list of evidence you can provide you would be best to send in a letter from college confirming the dates of your attendance during that period. You can also send in the wage slips and P60 providing they are original copies from the employer (Not a photocopy) Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

Could you please tell me how this letter should be structured and the information it should contain in order to be accepted?

Thanks!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,
    The letter must be on headed paper with full address, must be signed and dated. The letter must also confirm dates attended in format (DD/MM/YYYY). Thanks.
    Stating dates they attended to and from onletter. Letter must be on headed paper with full address and hand signed.86711.��~G��

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, thanks for your reply.

Just one more thing: Shall I send my certificates for that year help support my letter?

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by DK_Boy12)
    Hi there, thanks for your reply.

Just one more thing: Shall I send my certificates for that year help support my letter?

Thanks
    Hi,

Yes, I would suggest you send in as much evidence as you can to support your application.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.