Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have struggled to find many posts about the Business and Management course, is anyone doing this course and where are you doing it? What do you aim to achieve from the course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHBKhan)
    I have struggled to find many posts about the Business and Management course, is anyone doing this course and where are you doing it? What do you aim to achieve from the course?
    Hey There

I study Business Management with Marketing at a business school in Central London called business Pearson business school. It specializes Business Management and you also get the option of specializing in Marketing, Accounting and Finance and Law. What i aim to do is to work for a Media company within the marketing department. I have already started achieving this because Pearson College works closely with industries and our modules are largely influenced by partnering companies of Pearson company it self. So the exposure i have received in the past year being at Pearson has put me in a position of growing networks withing the media and marketing industry.

hope this helps

Good Luck.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.