Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do you guys think I should watch now. I have all episodes of scrubs, 24, heroes, lost, grey's anatomy, skins, one tree hill and the OC and have watched them all. What should I watch now? I need a tv fix!

ReputationRep:
    big brother

ReputationRep:
    big brother!

ReputationRep:
    Red Dwarf!

ReputationRep:
    Prison Break - because you're a fan of 24 and because it's miles better. Don't get me wrong, they're not along similar lines at all, it's just that most people that like PB also like 24 (I don't, but you never know!).
    I suppose House might be a good one for you to try. I've never really appreciated it, but it's not lacking in Drama!
    Supernatural - I suppose Lost and Heroes count as sci fi, right? Also has comedic value a little like the OC.
    If you like Scrubs, how about Ugly Betty?

ReputationRep:
    fonejacker

ReputationRep:
    Prison Break....Brothers and Sisters (I watched 23 episodes in like 4/5 days)...Dexter (which I am going to watch next week)...

ReputationRep:
    Dirt.

ReputationRep:
    brothers and sisters

ReputationRep:
    I agree about Prison Break and Dexter

Then how about Peep Show, Family Guy, Teachers, Curb your Enthusiasm :champ:

ReputationRep:
    red dwarf!! or doctor who - also Skins rocks!!! Roll on January 2008! Start of Skins series 2

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.