Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need ABB to do my course. It's most likely that I will
    Probably get ABC Instead. I'm just freaking out if I like fail a subject of something like I can't control my thoughts. Anyone else have this??

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same. Need BBB, will probably get BBC/BCC. I'm really stressing out and just hope the Uni (Southampton) will be lenient, especially as the course I've applied for is not very competitive there.

All I'm doing is trying to distract myself the best I can (alcohol, books, films and pokemon are my current go-to solutions).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Georgelizmera)
    Probably get ABC Instead. I'm just freaking out if I like fail a subject of something like I can't control my thoughts. Anyone else have this??

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

You are not the only one I'm exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    You're not the only one, I am absolutely dreading it! Never felt so anxious for anything 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nahimjustaworm)
    I'm the same. Need BBB, will probably get BBC/BCC. I'm really stressing out and just hope the Uni (Southampton) will be lenient, especially as the course I've applied for is not very competitive there.

All I'm doing is trying to distract myself the best I can (alcohol, books, films and pokemon are my current go-to solutions).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure you'll be fine mate. I think you tend to do better than you think

ReputationRep:
    Most universities are lenient and will let you in if you drop a grade or two. If not then you can enter clearing which you'll more than likely be able to get a place in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midmore)
    Hiya,

You are not the only one I'm exactly the same.
    What do you need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam0324)
    Most universities are lenient and will let you in if you drop a grade or two. If not then you can enter clearing which you'll more than likely be able to get a place in!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could i still apply to the same uni but a differ t course through clearing?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! As long as you meet the entry requirements for that course in clearing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I need AAB (my uni is very popular and NEVER in clearing) and I'm expecting ACD (which isn't even good enough for my BBB insurance) so I know how it feels...just hoping my insurance will take me since the A (though I'm praying for an A*) is in the subject I want to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam0324)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smegsxo)
    I need AAB (my uni is very popular and NEVER in clearing) and I'm expecting ACD (which isn't even good enough for my BBB insurance) so I know how it feels...just hoping my insurance will take me since the A (though I'm praying for an A*) is in the subject I want to do
    Don't lose heart until you see the results! I thought I was getting a D in politics last year and came out with an A!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nahimjustaworm)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've applied to Southampton too! I also need BBB; I'm confident in French (I was predicted an A in that) but not so much in Chem and Bio. I think it's more likely that I'll get ACC/ACD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice! What subject?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Adult Nursing. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Politics - the one subject I'm fairly confident of getting a B in this year, so fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm terrified :'( Idk what options are available to me if I was to flop this year :/

ReputationRep:
    Clearing, for starters. You can also look at apprenticeships and access courses. It depends on what course you're looking to do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.