The Student Room Group

Results day- a level

How is everyone dealing with the stress leading up to results day? It'll be a week tomorrow untill I open my results and I am generally freaking out 😂 felt very confident coming out of the exams, came out with A's and B's in the mock exams and revised for hours on end. I don't know why I'm feeling so scared after feeling so confident and optimistic up till now 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kinda the same situation here. I didn't do too well last year but worked to death this year improving a ton. I hope it turns out good xD
(edited 7 years ago)
same and I retook my a2 exams. I felt confident coming out of exams but still don't know if I did any better than last year :/
(edited 7 years ago)
You can't do anything about it now
No point stressing lol
Everything happens for a reason

Spoiler

Reply 4
Good luck everyone😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm just trying not to think about it, tbh. The more I think about it, the more I become convinced that it's going to be bad. I've looked at backup plans, however - different routes into the course I want to do (Nursing) or alternative courses that I might be able to do.

There is absolutely no way that I could retake my A-Level exams. I was having anxiety attacks before my exams this year - I cannot do that again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Crankyla
I'm just trying not to think about it, tbh. The more I think about it, the more I become convinced that it's going to be bad. I've looked at backup plans, however - different routes into the course I want to do (Nursing) or alternative courses that I might be able to do.

There is absolutely no way that I could retake my A-Level exams. I was having anxiety attacks before my exams this year - I cannot do that again :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is way easier to think that you haven't done very well than to have confidence and say that you did your best and you're feeling confident about your results. That's why you might be feeling bad, stay positive😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest