The Student Room Group

The funniest joke you know??

Heres mine... A man calls a butchers and asks them if they have pigs feet.. They reply with 'yes we do!' to which the man replies with 'Well, where do you get your shoes from?'

That's the best i can do i'm sorry... so so sorry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My sex life
Reply 2
Why did I get divorced? Well, last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me a happy birthday. My parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work and even my colleagues didn't wish me a happy birthday.

As I entered my office, my secretary said, "Happy birthday, boss!" I felt so special.
She asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment. We went there and she said, "Do you mind if I go into the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay," I said.

She came out 5 minutes later with a birthday cake, my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends, & my colleagues all yelling, "SURPRISE!!!" while I was waiting on the sofa... naked.
(edited 7 years ago)
My life.

God damn it @UWS will you stop beating me to it.
me
Reply 5
Well, great minds think alike :biggrin:
Original post by UWS
Well, great minds think alike :biggrin:

Please give me ur great sense of humour :puppyeyes:
Reply 7
Original post by PrincessBO$$

But it's mine! We can share if you want :smile:
Original post by UWS
But it's mine! We can share if you want :smile:

Sharing is better than nothing :wink:
Reply 9
this year's A-level grade boundaries
:fuhrer:
Reply 11
I was offered sex with a 21 year old girl today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.
why is the middle of poland the hottest part?

I shall sell you mine for £2.50. Pretty great bargain if you ask me.
Nah

Spoiler

Nah

Spoiler

And for that you get...wait for it...

ONE REPUTATION POINT!
PRSOM :frown:
whats the hardest part about eating a vegetable

Spoiler

What's brown and sticky?
A stick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Whats the difference between a police car and Sonic the hedgehog?

Spoiler

Quick Reply