The Student Room Group

Girls with makeup? (for guys to answer)

Hey, recently I have stopped wearing makeup to go out and just been having a natural face, is this a turn off? Do guys prefer girls who wear makeup as it can make them more attractive? Do I have to wear makeup to be attractive to guys or can I wear no makeup and still be ok? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, recently I have stopped wearing makeup to go out and just been having a natural face, is this a turn off? Do guys prefer girls who wear makeup as it can make them more attractive? Do I have to wear makeup to be attractive to guys or can I wear no makeup and still be ok? Thanks :smile:

To the first question, it is a turn on to me. Second question, it varies between every other guy, but I personally prefer to only see make-up on formal occassions. Third question, do what makes you feel comfortable.
Reply 2
I'll be brutally honest. The answer to the question of whether men would be attracted to you without makeup on entirely depends on what you look like in the first place. But if you feel comfortable not wearing makeup, then do it. No one's stopping you. You don't have to go around making sure men will be attracted to you. There will always someone who'll find you attractive no matter what.

Personally, i'm getting sick of girls wearing a lot of makeup. Sometimes they don't know they're beautiful without makeup. It's more reassuring to know that someone naturally looks like that if you are interested in them, rather than worrying about what they will look like the next day.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
I prefer no make up. A few spots etc don't bother me at all. I don't really go for girls with tons of make up, I just don't personally like it.

Stop worrying about what boys think and do what makes you comfortable.
Reply 5
Look at all these betas :colone:
I feel make-up should compliment beauty, not give it.
Personally for me, a girl without make-up is a turn on of sorts. Takes a ton of self-confidence to rock the real you
Bear in mind that whoever you become partners with will eventually see you without makeup. Being confident with or without makeup increases your options :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by Wisbey
I prefer no make up. A few spots etc don't bother me at all. I don't really go for girls with tons of make up, I just don't personally like it.

That is reassuring :biggrin:
Reply 9
Original post by Kendrik Lamar
I feel make-up should compliment beauty, not give it.
Personally for me, a girl without make-up is a turn on of sorts. Takes a ton of self-confidence to rock the real you

That's just the thing, though, it actually doesn't take a ton of self-confidence to rock the real you because it should be just like breathing. If it's not, then there's just something wrong with you, whether that's due to the media or how you were raised or some other factor. I just don't understand why it's 'difficult' to be yourself, no matter what that is.
Original post by jay_ee3
That's just the thing, though, it actually doesn't take a ton of self-confidence to rock the real you because it should be just like breathing. If it's not, then there's just something wrong with you, whether that's due to the media or how you were raised or some other factor. I just don't understand why it's 'difficult' to be yourself, no matter what that is.

Let me guess,...you're a dude
Reply 11
Let me guess,...you're a dude

Nope.
Original post by jay_ee3
Nope.

Pardon me then. i stand corrected,...on both grounds

I don't really care tbf:biggrin:
Reply 14
Pardon me then. i stand corrected,...on both grounds

No worries, a lot of people mistake me for a guy. But that's the reason why I commented on this, so...
Guys like those girls who wear less makeup. It does not mean without makeup. You don’t have to look like caked face. Less makeup will look you more attractive and natural.
Original post by AnyMakeupArtist
Guys like those girls who wear less makeup. It does not mean without makeup. You don’t have to look like caked face. Less makeup will look you more attractive and natural.

:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest