Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looking for some help as i have been left without halls and i do not have a clue where to start to looking for places to live so if anyone could help me then that would be a huge help. Thanks for anything that is received!!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hello, Christine from the Info Centre here, please give the Student Housing team a call on 02392 843214 or email [email protected],
    they have some house hunting events running over the summer to help you find house mates and then go out to view properties.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    What Christine said! We have loads of advice and help available. A great place to start is the online Studenthome portal which provides a step-by-guide to everything about house hunting, a link to book yourself onto the housing event/s and also a link to a secret Facebook group purely for our Fresher house hunters so you can meet lots of other students in the same situ as you and you never know, you may meet your new housemates here!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UoPHousingTeam)
    What Christine said! We have loads of advice and help available. A great place to start is the online Studenthome portal which provides a step-by-guide to everything about house hunting, a link to book yourself onto the housing event/s and also a link to a secret Facebook group purely for our Fresher house hunters so you can meet lots of other students in the same situ as you and you never know, you may meet your new housemates here!!
    Im awaiting an email from you with all this information and more so when that comes through then i shall get onto it but in the mean time just gotta wait look around until that comes through
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Dmporter)
    Im awaiting an email from you with all this information and more so when that comes through then i shall get onto it but in the mean time just gotta wait look around until that comes through
    Awesome!! I think I might have just added you to the Facebook group so it's a good start )

ReputationRep:
    Seems like i am in the same boat! Will also have to wait a while till i get my accomodation email so i was hoping i might be added to that facebook group? Thanks!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Dmporter)
    Looking for some help as i have been left without halls and i do not have a clue where to start to looking for places to live so if anyone could help me then that would be a huge help. Thanks for anything that is received!!
    Hi

I've just come across your post, have you managed to arrange your accommodation in Portsmouth yet? If not, I can possibly help.

My name is Antony from Unilife Student Living, we provide high-end student accommodation in Portsmouth and still have some availability in our 3 buildings, which are in the best Uni locations within the city. We offer large en-suite studios including all bills, free unlimited high speed Wi-Fi, TV and licence, contents insurance, 24/7 CCTV security and access to our Unilife gym and social hub. Please visit our website for information including photos and 360 degree virtual tours of all our studios www.unilife.co.uk.

Hopefully this helps, however please let me know if you have any questions

Antony
    Unilife

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.