Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My bf's family is scummy and they aren't intelligent... Should I break up with him? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Go for it

ReputationRep:
    Your choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shess12)
    My bf's family is scummy and they aren't intelligent... Should I break up with him?
    If that's really what you think about his family, then do him a favor and break up with him already

ReputationRep:
    You're an anonymous, judgemental, trollish, pile of pus, but yes dump him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ehm... some context perhaps?

If your boyfriend is anything like his family, then yes. If not, then why would break up with him? It's not like you'd be living with his family.

ReputationRep:
    If it's something that you can't look past then I guess so... it just seems a shame to judge him because of his family. He cannot change where he has come from but he can change where his future lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shess12)
    What do you think?
    NO, my family are stupid, doesn't mean I'm not intelligent, but they aren't dirty but also not clean... so I wouldn't no.

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah break up with him. Your boyfriend deserves better.

ReputationRep:
    No, my mother's family are much more high status than my father's so their son (me) is literally a cultured thug.

ReputationRep:
    but... what is your boyfriend like. if you're good for each other isn't that all that should matter. [email protected]&% his family, you don't need to impress them or spend any time with them.

ReputationRep:
    Why does the family have to be relevant to your relationship with him? v confused

ReputationRep:
    He's obviously not intelligent if you're his girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And what makes you so much better than them?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.