Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are the best Uni's for Computer Science that would accept a Level 3 Extended Diploma in Computing from the Isle of Wight College?

Many thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what you think is "the best"
    Check this http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...uter%20science

Go through top universities and check the requirements. I know some ask for A level maths on top but there are plenty of ones asking for just the BTEC.

Once you've found out which take BTEC look at the modules. Some universities are a lot more theoretical while others are more practical.

Personally I'm going to Cardiff university to study computer science and I did same course as you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.