Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So lets see peoples inner demon at work here..

If you were to 86 someone, how would you do it so as to [hopefully] not get caught?
    Well come to think of it even if you wanted to get caught, what would you do then?:L

Anything goes [albeit within reason] so no strapping someone to a missile or the like

Me.. I do believe a trip to the Australian outback with a duffle bag full of TNT would work fairly well..

ReputationRep:
    Apparently if you kill a random person who you have no connection at all to, its pretty much impossible for the police to find out who did it, if there were no witnesses. There would only be physical evidence, and no way to make the connection between the evidence and you, because you had no connections to the victim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)

If you were to 86 someone, how would you do it so as to [hopefully] not get caught?
    Well come to think of it even if you wanted to get caught, what would you do then?:L

Anything goes [albeit within reason] so no strapping someone to a missile or the like

Me.. I do believe a trip to the Australian outback with a duffle bag full of TNT would work fairly well..
    you need an area like a shed or summerhouse covered in plastic sheeting, you get the victim's wrists over a plastic bucket to drain the blood
    you pour the blood into either a sewer or public drain (a river would also work) you use a hacksaw and cut the body up into smaller pieces (hands, forearms, biceps etc. etc.) into a plastic drum (45 gallon approximately) you add sufficient hydrochloric acid to cover the pieces and let it do it business, drain and repeat as necessary (adding metal tools during this process will enable a lower detection rate) until everything has been dissolved more or less
    now burn everything you used the shed, sheeting, bucket, drum, acid containers, victims clothes then bury what every remains of the ash and plant a mature bush over it
    you should now have got away with murder

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Apparently if you kill a random person who you have no connection at all to, its pretty much impossible for the police to find out who did it, if there were no witnesses. There would only be physical evidence, and no way to make the connection between the evidence and you, because you had no connections to the victim.
    It certainly makes it harder.. i believe the conviction rate for murder cases is about 60% last time i checked but that could be way off..
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    you need an area like a shed or summerhouse covered in plastic sheeting, you get the victim's wrists over a plastic bucket to drain the blood
    you pour the blood into either a sewer or public drain (a river would also work) you use a hacksaw and cut the body up into smaller pieces (hands, forearms, biceps etc. etc.) into a plastic drum (45 gallon approximately) you add sufficient hydrochloric acid to cover the pieces and let it do it business, drain and repeat as necessary (adding metal tools during this process will enable a lower detection rate) until everything has been dissolved more or less
    now burn everything you used the shed, sheeting, bucket, drum, acid containers, victims clothes then bury what every remains of the ash and plant a mature bush over it
    you should now have got away with murder
    thorough. I hear Sulfuric acid works better for the task though.
    It does remind me of one of the notorious serial killers [whose name i forget:rolleyes: who disposed of his victims via an acid bath, unfortunately he thought no body meant no crime yet forgot about left over dental work, hair, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Make sure that you're using a drone and that your victim is a poor Pakistani who lives in North Waziristan or something.

#politicaljoke #derailll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    Make sure that you're using a drone and that your victim is a poor Pakistani who lives in North Waziristan or something.

#politicaljoke #derailll
    I tip my hat to you Sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    It certainly makes it harder.. i believe the conviction rate for murder cases is about 60% last time i checked but that could be way off..

thorough. I hear Sulfuric acid works better for the task though.
    It does remind me of one of the notorious serial killers [whose name i forget:rolleyes: who disposed of his victims via an acid bath, unfortunately he thought no body meant no crime yet forgot about left over dental work, hair, etc.
    sulfuric does but it's hard to obtain in any quantity ovar a gallon or two you can buy hydrochloric as brick cleaner in 5-gallon containers

you're thinking of john George haugh operated in Crawley where I went to college so I convinced some friends we should walk there one time and we did it's housing now but just being there was enough to experience the location
    Spoiler:
    Show
    we got back late and had to explain our lateness with the help of wikipedia but it was worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friends have talked about this quite a bit....(gosh this is morbid)

Make the murder look like suicide.

Use the glue on the hands trick so i dont leave prints. Either poison them or hang them (in their bathroom or cupboard) if detail is wanted cut their forearms so it looks like their self-harming and that the victim actually committed suicide. Leave a blade from a razor etc hidden somewhere so if a proper search is conducted it can be 'confimed' it was suicide.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.