Turn on thread page Beta

--

ReputationRep:
    There are occasions when you get random pains - but they're very rare. Alternatively, you kicked him in the balls Oh, are you sure he hadn't shaved them and was just very itchy? Not a good move if you ask me.

ReputationRep:
    It happens. Especially if you've been sitting awkward and putting pressure on them without realising.

maybe he had just become insanly horny during the course of the day, it happens sometimes and can be quite painful.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I remember when I started getting 'close' to my first proper girlfriend a few years ago mine really hurt afterwards for like an hour, even without any contact, so much so that I couldn't really sit down properly. It was really wierd but it only really happened 2 or 3 times, might have been down to sexual frustration or something.

ReputationRep:
    He could've suddenly 'got' "blue balls" or whatever you call it... I'm not really sure what to say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    maybe he had just become insanly horny during the course of the day, it happens sometimes and can be quite painful.
    ^ 100%

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sometimes if you sit in a way that puts pressure on them, or accidently crush them between your thighs, or if it's really cold, then it can hurt quite a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Like everone else has said it can happen quite easily, even the slightest of knocks can be painful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henryt)
    He could've suddenly 'got' "blue balls" or whatever you call it... I'm not really sure what to say...
    Who the hell actually gets that though? I'm fairly sure I've never suffered from from it.

it was your fault :p:

cutandpasteandtwisty - ill admit to have had it. when your with a girlfriend for an extened period but have no, release so to speak, i think it happens. IIRC during arousal the blood gets trapped with latic acid, if your aroused for an extended period you have more than there is room, or something

Lol you are too hot to have made a fault

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol you are too hot to have made a fault
    From the general concensus, that's probably what caused the fault

ReputationRep:
    you're so pretty! i'm guessing all the physical contact just made him horny as other have said :p:

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend sounds like an absolute idiot, but at 15 I guess you can't expect much else.

ReputationRep:
    Testical cancer? Maybe he should see a doctor just in case.

she must be the prettiest member on tsr

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he had a date lined with Lady Palm and her five daughters.

ReputationRep:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_balls might help. I've had it once before and it's seriously not pleasant at all.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he has "small man syndrome" aka he has a small ****?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.