The Student Room Group

Missed School

I've moved from GCSEs to highers this year, but I have missed three weeks of school as in Scotland they finish their National 5s in May and start their next course, while I am still sitting my exams. The subject I am particularly worried about is Maths so I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of topics that they cover after their exams so I can catch up, thanks
Original post by bslevin
I've moved from GCSEs to highers this year, but I have missed three weeks of school as in Scotland they finish their National 5s in May and start their next course, while I am still sitting my exams. The subject I am particularly worried about is Maths so I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of topics that they cover after their exams so I can catch up, thanks

I would suggest contacting your school if possible :h: I don't know how it works but I'm sure it's possible that schools can teach the same syllabus in different orders, in order of preference, and the speed at which they cover it may be different. Just a starter for 10 :h:
Hey I just finished school in Scotland, you can PM me fot any questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest