Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I have a big question in the last week, and I hope that you could help me guys. So,

    In my national exam I obtained 9.3 in Mathematics, 8.55 in Informatics (Computer Science) and 8.7 in National Language exam. King's College is my firm choice and they required at least 8,9,9 in these exams and overall 8 with at least 8 in Informatics or Mathematics.

    So, because I didn't obtained that grades, King's College told me that they will come back with an answer in 18th August.

    Meanwhile, I applied via Clearing 2016 at City University London and they offered me a place if I choose them. But they told me to make a decision as soon as possible. If they run out of space, I will not have an offer anymore.

    I was thinking, should I call City University now and confirm my offer, or should I wait untill King's College make a final decision.

    In IELTS exam I obtained 7.5 in Listening, 6.5 in Reading, 6.5 in Writting, 7.0 in Speaking (and 7.0 overall).

    My course code for King's College is: G405 (BSc in Computer Science with a Year in Industry). And my course code for City University is G401 (MSci in Computer Science).

    Also, King's College appears in the Clearing 2016 list via UCAS Search Tool.

    Help me to make a decision, please!
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.