Got myself in a ridiculous situation and not sure what to do. I was up at 4am this morning thinking on it so here goes.
I applied for uni pretty late but went through with it anyway. I applied for two courses at Manchester Met - one was a 3 year course and one was a foundation course with lower grade boundries. They were my firm and insurance and up until a week or so ago I was happy with them.
However, I've been thinking about it a lot recently and have spoke to a few people and I'm not sure that living in a city is something that appeals to me. Manchester Met seems to be a pretty big, full on uni and I think somewhere like Salford or UCLAN would be better suited for me. I recieved a conditional offer from them but turned it down.
Anyway I genuinely don't know what to do. I presume I will hate to wait until my results, then go through clearing but I'm panicking a bit and am unsure what is the best thing to do.
Long post I know but I thought I'd get it off my chest and put it out there. I emailed UCLAN this morning but any words of wisdom would be great.
...and how to stay positive