Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    With a week to go until A Level results day, no matter what happens you're sure to have a future to smile about!!

If you're interested in studying at the University of Bradford this September, check out our website to search courses that still have places available.

We've also got loads of helpful tips, guidance and information on our website about Clearing as well as details of how to get in touch with one of our helpful Clearing advisors.

For any questions you have about Clearing, we're here to help!

Anna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bradford)
    x

I've applied for chemical engineering beng and i need a bbc but i feel like i might miss the grades, I have this really bad feeling i haven't done as well as i hoped. I've completed the summer school and have 30 points that will be added on to my total points but what if I'm 10 points away, would I still be accepted- and I really want to go bradford. Can you please help me and tell me what would happen if that does happen.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by hideNfreak)
    I've applied for chemical engineering beng and i need a bbc but i feel like i might miss the grades, I have this really bad feeling i haven't done as well as i hoped. I've completed the summer school and have 30 points that will be added on to my total points but what if I'm 10 points away, would I still be accepted- and I really want to go bradford. Can you please help me and tell me what would happen if that does happen.
    Hi hideNfreak,

Don't panic! If you do not get the results you are expecting tomorrow call our Clearing helpline on 0300 456 2666 from 6:30am. One of our advisors will talk you through your options.

If you don't quite achieve the results you will still be considered for the Engineering with Foundation Year programme.

We wish you all the best for tomorrow, try not to worry and make sure you are prepared for whatever happens. Our clearing helpline is open now until 5pm if you would like to talk to someone.

SM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bradford)
    Hi hideNfreak,

Don't panic! If you do not get the results you are expecting tomorrow call our Clearing helpline on 0300 456 2666 from 6:30am. One of our advisors will talk you through your options.

If you don't quite acheive the results you will still be considered for the Engineering with Foundation Year programme.

We wish you all the best for tomorrow, try not to worry and make sure you are prepared for whatever happens. Our clearing helpline is open now until 5pm if you would like to talk to someone.

SM
    Would I still be considered for engineering foundation year despite my subjects being maths, chemistry and psychology? and I think our school only releases our results at 8am, would I be able to check whether I've met/missed my grades on track before then?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by hideNfreak)
    Would I still be considered for engineering foundation year despite my subjects being maths, chemistry and psychology? and I think our school only releases our results at 8am, would I be able to check whether I've met/missed my grades on track before then?
    The Engineering with Foundation Year programme specifies Maths or Physics. Have a look at the entry requirements on the programme listing for full details.

You will be able to check your grades from 8am on track too; we won't be able to tell you your grades before then.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.