Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have my belly pierced and wanting my nose done, does a belly piercing hurt more or less than a nose piercing and how are they healing wise? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Belly piercing are soo sexy. Definitely getting one when im older

ReputationRep:
    Belly piercing is more likely to get infected but looks a LOT nicer than nose piercing imo

ReputationRep:
    Belly piercings are hot.

ReputationRep:
    Nose piercings are by far the least painful piercings you'll have.

ReputationRep:
    Belly was definitely worse than my nose! It only makes your eyes water because of the nerves in your nose etc. I had a cold the next day and my piercing was totally fine so they're all good and better to get than belly button

ReputationRep:
    Some of the belly piercings look hot af if she knows how to move her hips :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted a nose piercing, still do now but I'm not good at dealing with pain which is stopping me from getting one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    I've always wanted a nose piercing, still do now but I'm not good at dealing with pain which is stopping me from getting one
    Not that painful

ReputationRep:
    belly piercings are sooo nice. i have a nose piercing and i love it. its obvs gonna hurt when your getting it done but you get over it.

ReputationRep:
    I have belly piercing. My bf is nuts about it!

ReputationRep:
    I have my nose pierced, and it didn't hurt that much at all. Don't have my bellybutton pierced, though I would like to have it pierced eventually. The nose definitely isn't that bad!

ReputationRep:
    I have my belly pierced and I've been wanting to get my nose pierced for a while now. My mum says I can but I want to know what hurts more, the belly or nose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous061299)
    I have my belly pierced and wanting my nose done, does a belly piercing hurt more or less than a nose piercing and how are they healing wise? Thanks
    My belly piercing hurt me a lot! I want to get my nose done now. My belly piercing took 6 months to heal but only need to clean at least once a week after the first two weeks. Hope this helps ☺️x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.