Foreskin restoration??? Watch

AdeptDz
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nefarious)
Circumcision pre-dates recorded history, and is entirely a cultural practice, although the modern resurgence which started in the late 19th and early 20th century in the west was entirely due to squeamishness about masturbation. The procedure is literally designed to reduce the incentive to masturbate by reducing sensation during masturbation and sex. Around this time it was thought that epilepsy, impotence, gonorrhea, tuberculosis and most mental illness were all caused by masturbation. Despite this many medical professionals (particularly in the USA) who should know better still continue to support it.

They cite alleged benefits including slightly reduced chance of transfer of STDs and improved hygiene. (Both of which are extremely suspect.) This doesn't change the fact that you're carrying out an unnecessary surgical procedure on a new born.
Oh 💭; thanks for replying again ; does it actually make masturbating and srx worse? I didn't expect that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nefarious
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AdeptDz)
Oh 💭; thanks for replying again ; does it actually make masturbating and srx worse? I didn't expect that

Posted from TSR Mobile
There isn't good evidence either way concerning the reduction in sensation, the general consensus is that it's not actually that significant a difference, nevertheless that's what the procedure was designed to do.
AdeptDz
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nefarious)
There isn't good evidence either way concerning the reduction in sensation, the general consensus is that it's not actually that significant a difference, nevertheless that's what the procedure was designed to do.
Ohhh cool, so there's no point of circumcision basically, except better hygiene? I've heard of that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emizi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I know many men who were circumcised due to medical reasons as a child. I guess it really is your personal preference, but coming from a woman - I actually think it looks better (some will obviously disagree).

You'll need to weigh up the pro's and con's to having such an operation. It's really down to what you think would make you feel better.

So that you can see how common it is:

My son is going in for an operation soon to have his foreskin stretched, otherwise he'll face circumcision. But! Since my husband is circumcised and didn't have any issues I'll do whatever is best for my son medically at this time.
AdeptDz
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Emizi)
I know many men who were circumcised due to medical reasons as a child. I guess it really is your personal preference, but coming from a woman - I actually think it looks better (some will obviously disagree).

You'll need to weigh up the pro's and con's to having such an operation. It's really down to what you think would make you feel better.

So that you can see how common it is:

My son is going in for an operation soon to have his foreskin stretched, otherwise he'll face circumcision. But! Since my husband is circumcised and didn't have any issues I'll do whatever is best for my son medically at this time.
I think it does look better
(I was curious)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nefarious
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ohhh cool, so there's no point of circumcision basically, except better hygiene? I've heard of that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you could just wash properly and ignore the risky surgery.
Amad1969
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Is there point? Being circumcised is better ain't it? I don't know but there's nothing wrong with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
it s very wrong. The circumcision it s total medical aberation.
shameful_burrito
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Unless you’re wolverine I’ve never heard of this procedure. How are you going to grow so much skin back?
bobby147
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Unless you’re wolverine I’ve never heard of this procedure. How are you going to grow so much skin back?
Theres like an entire wikipedia page on it bro.Read up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
Its quite interesting .
Herbst
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi I have been doing it for a year now, the feeling with the skin over the head is great, if I was you I would go for it, if you need any help feel free to ask
Amad1969
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
which device you use?
Herbst
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Amad1969)
which device you use?
Hi have been using the canister and tape method. are you using and devices?
ObedientBeliever
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Better to be cut and have no artificial stuff on your body with surgery.
Herbst
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ObedientBeliever)
Better to be cut and have no artificial stuff on your body with surgery.
If you prefer to be cut no problem, I wanted mine back and slowly getting it back. does not involve surgery.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.44%
No (217)
73.56%

Watched Threads