Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure there are some Trollstation fans on TSR.

Good news: Most of Trollstation's members are back.

Very Very Bad news: Gomes Garcia is actually being deported to Portugal by the government because he did a small prank in an Art Gallery.

I think they should not deport him. He has made so many people entertained around the UK. Trollstation will be rubbish without Gomes.

Please post your thoughts and opinions below. And you can also post your favourite Trollstation videos.

ReputationRep:
    I dont watch trollstation anymore, their pranks just arent as good since the digidan lad got arrested.

ReputationRep:
    "It would not be fair to deport someone because of a prank gone wrong, it'd be like deporting someone, because once in their life, they did something while doing their job. That is just unfair."

Lol, so compelling..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naveed-7)
    Im pretty sure there are some Trollstation fans on TSR
    I doubt it; students are supposed to be smart.

ReputationRep:
    Troll-stationhave the realest pranks around. Yeah it sucks he was deported... but then faking a robbery.. i mean that is bad... the law doesn't have a sense of humor nor do police.

ReputationRep:
    yay i'm a fan. although it did start to get pretty dire after a while

and can anyone find the trannie blind-date prank, the one where nathan dressed as a woman and went on a date with the irish bloke who pretended to be blind? for some reason they seem to have taken that vid down

anyways how can Gomez get deported? hes british.

ReputationRep:
    koooool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    yay i'm a fan. although it did start to get pretty dire after a while

and can anyone find the trannie blind-date prank, the one where nathan dressed as a woman and went on a date with the irish bloke who pretended to be blind? for some reason they seem to have taken that vid down

anyways how can Gomez get deported? hes british.
    Government is deporting him because they think its best for the public (Article 8). And I think Gomes might be Portugese.

ReputationRep:
    It was pretty great seeing pranks done around London though... not sure if you guys live there but yeah most prank channels do stuff in america... some stuff did get dire but i remeber nathan and 'killamanshank1' doing rap battles in public that was good.

Is this a ... Prank?

:'(

MAN I LOVED TROLLSTATION.

They really helped me out during my anxiety stage a few years back. It's sad that they're losing their best member.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.