Breaking news- Canadian Islamist killed attempting to bomb

Watch
Chakede
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
in the back of a cab being chased by the police. He was on terrorist watchlist for contacts with islamist groups , but his tag was removed this year.
Chakede
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Before any far-right activists appear on this thread making comments about 'black or asians' - the terrorist was another white convert to islam as many are rather than simply being of north african or middle east etc background
caravaggio2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Result!😁
Defraction
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chakede)
in the back of a cab being chased by the police. He was on terrorist watchlist for contacts with islamist groups , but his tag was removed this year.
Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to move to ****ing Canada oh ****ing ****. Antarctica is my new home guys.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Defraction)
Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to move to ****ing Canada oh ****ing ****. Antarctica is my new home guys.
It's safer on the moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Defraction
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by UWS)
It's safer on the moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess
Spoiler:
Show
When we are dead also.
Brahmin of Booty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Should probably go long on maple syrup and leaf stocks.
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Before any far-right activists appear on this thread making comments about 'black or asians' - the terrorist was another white convert to islam as many are rather than simply being of north african or middle east etc background
Race does not matter. religion does.
1010marina
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just goes to show that once again, more needs to be done when people have known terror affiliations.

Watch them. Invade their privacy. Regularly search their home and devices. Preferably lock them up for a very, very long time.
MildredMalone
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I guess that shows it's a religious thing rather than a racial one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
31.17%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.34%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.43%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (40)
25.97%

Watched Threads