Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Breaking news- Canadian Islamist killed attempting to bomb Watch

ReputationRep:
    in the back of a cab being chased by the police. He was on terrorist watchlist for contacts with islamist groups , but his tag was removed this year.

ReputationRep:
    Before any far-right activists appear on this thread making comments about 'black or asians' - the terrorist was another white convert to islam as many are rather than simply being of north african or middle east etc background

ReputationRep:
    Result!😁
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Chakede)
    in the back of a cab being chased by the police. He was on terrorist watchlist for contacts with islamist groups , but his tag was removed this year.
    Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to move to ****ing Canada oh ****ing ****. Antarctica is my new home guys.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Defraction)
    Oh ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to move to ****ing Canada oh ****ing ****. Antarctica is my new home guys.
    It's safer on the moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by UWS)
    It's safer on the moon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guess
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When we are dead also.

ReputationRep:
    Should probably go long on maple syrup and leaf stocks.

ReputationRep:
    Before any far-right activists appear on this thread making comments about 'black or asians' - the terrorist was another white convert to islam as many are rather than simply being of north african or middle east etc background
    Race does not matter. religion does.

ReputationRep:
    Just goes to show that once again, more needs to be done when people have known terror affiliations.

Watch them. Invade their privacy. Regularly search their home and devices. Preferably lock them up for a very, very long time.

Converts are the worst.

ReputationRep:
    I guess that shows it's a religious thing rather than a racial one

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.