The British Council are 'investigating' my IELTS result Watch

Mariambadar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
HiMy test was on 19th August 2017 and now withheld. When to expect. I have deadline:-(
Hudd
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi every one I did A1 life skills exam on 14/12/2017 more than 9 weeks which is normally results should come back in 13 days but I am still waiting because it’s withhold by Cambridge. I spoke to Cambridge they ask me to go back to the test centre where I did exam to let biritsh Council know to send the an update,I went there and email them all they said we waiting for Cambridge now I am like football between both side they kick me to each other side near 9 weeks. Now I want know has anyone been Same Situation what can I do and how lone do I have to wait?
Nimphadora
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ohh, I am also in this kind of situation. I took IELTS in British Council on 24th of August and I still haven't got my result. When I asked them, they said that it usually takes 6 months!!! I also need it urgently and without it I can't enter to the univer that I am planning to. The application date is already opened, but I haven't my results yet! They also wrote me that they
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Nimphadora)
Ohh, I am also in this kind of situation. I took IELTS in British Council on 24th of August and I still haven't got my result. When I asked them, they said that it usually takes 6 months!!! I also need it urgently and without it I can't enter to the univer that I am planning to. The application date is already opened, but I haven't my results yet! They also wrote me that they
You can apply with ielts outstanding.
ShadowLobster
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nimphadora)
Hey i wrote my exam on the same day to. Did you got them yet? Its been two months and i never did.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance
    Contemporary Dance Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Nov '19
  • University of Surrey
    All subjects except Veterinary Medicine and Guildford School of Acting Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Discover Your Type of Law - LPC and GDL - Birmingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (218)
19.33%
Labour (483)
42.82%
Liberal Democrats (214)
18.97%
Green Party (57)
5.05%
Brexit Party (30)
2.66%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.35%
SNP (17)
1.51%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.89%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)