Turn on thread page Beta

Getting drunk for £200 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard of Martin Solveig? He's mixing there tonight... If I remember he likes mixing tribal, african and a bit of latin music with house music.

ReputationRep:
    oooh, I thought you ment some friends were paying you £200 to get drunk when reading the title

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I'm going to a club to celebrate the end of uni with some friends and we've already reserved some bottles which are going to cost us £200 altogether. We've decided to go a bit crazy since we rarely have the opportunity...

Do you think it's worth it?
    This is a ridiculous question not even worth posting on an "academic" forum. Of course it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    I'm going to a club to celebrate the end of uni with some friends and we've already reserved some bottles which are going to cost us £200 altogether. We've decided to go a bit crazy since we rarely have the opportunity...

Do you think it's worth it?

as long as the bottles are not empty, and are alcoholic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    as long as the bottles are not empty, and are alcoholic
    I got the impression that I almost drank alone. I really drank too much. I wish I was dead...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.