The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I actually thought you were a boy all this time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Anyways, do girls actually get moody when they're on their period? Or is it just a saying? 👀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
I actually thought you were a boy all this time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha really?

Original post by AdeptDz
Anyways, do girls actually get moody when they're on their period? Or is it just a saying? 👀

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'sdifferent for everyone but i do and i know alot of other girls who get REAL moody and i know others who are perfectly fine (and dont get moody).

No its not just a saying.
Reply 4
Original post by RickmanAlways
Hahaha really?

It'sdifferent for everyone but i do and i know alot of other girls who get REAL moody and i know others who are perfectly fine (and dont get moody).

No its not just a saying.

Yup and thanks for the reply
Original post by RickmanAlways
I know i will answer ANYTHING and anyone can answer the questions. :smile:

How about this then...:colonhash:

When girls play hard to get, the guy also doesnt want to seem easy, hence he plays hard to get too. This makes the guy seem disinterested to the girl and hence the girl loses her original interest meaning the guy does as well. What Im trying to say is, do you believe in the whole playing hard to get and waiting 3 days to reply or do you believe more in just going with your feelings?
Original post by ForestShadow

When girls play hard to get, the guy also doesnt want to seem easy, hence he plays hard to get too. This makes the guy seem disinterested to the girl and hence the girl loses her original interest meaning the guy does as well. What Im trying to say is, do you believe in the whole playing hard to get and waiting 3 days to reply or do you believe more in just going with your feelings?

It's different for each girl. Some girls love playing hard to get and get satisfied by the 'mighty' man who continues to fight for them, but I prefer straightly showing my interest and then putting examinations to the boy of how he can endure my masculine-feminine nature (I'm a true fighter girl :smile:) ) None of the boys in my country have succeeded to get me so far xD I assume they just can't endure my personality, our boys often have a big ego and prefer softer girls :smile:
Reply 7
Why when one girl goes to the rest room do the rest of y'all flock like its sales day at Harrods?!
Original post by Tamuna10
then putting examinations to the boy of how he can endure my masculine-feminine nature (I'm a true fighter girl :smile:)

Ah I see, when you say fighter girl do you mean

1) plays streetfighter?
2) actually fights ( I do Jeet Kune Do)?
3) has a fighter mentality?

None of the boys in my country have succeeded to get me so far xD

Strange, Id have thought the typical Scandinavian guy could endure your "masculine-feminine nature", maybe you need to go easy on them first:wink:

I assume they just can't endure my personality, our boys often have a big ego and prefer softer girls :smile:

I think endure is the wrong word. No one should have to endure anyone. :007:

Your partner should appreciate your personality fully.

Boys with big egos huh, same old same old then.

What about you? Im assuming you prefer a 'tougher' guy or do you like the softer ones? :u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha :biggrin: Well, let's answer all your questions:

1) I have a fighter mentality. :wink:

2) Aww I love Scandinavians/Germans <3 _ <3 My favourite people! Also the Chinese are cool and smart :smile: Asian guys in general. But I love Chinese language and culture the most

3) I agree with you that each couple should love each other's personality. And what's about me, I prefer a kind-hearted guy who loves hugs (I adore hugs. I don't want a relationship where there are no hugs :3 ), but can be tough and can stand down for himself and the ones he cares about (that said, when someone insults me or him, be able to punch them in the face if needed :3 ) lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow

I personally belive in going with my feelings :smile:
Original post by Napp
Why when one girl goes to the rest room do the rest of y'all flock like its sales day at Harrods?!

I personally dont get this-it is more prominent in the 'popular' group of girls which by the way i am not part of :smile:
I am not saying it is true for all girls but I think it is for majority.

I say many girls who frequently roam, eat, doing assignments together but when they talk about their self and about their family, they always put their statements in such a way that, their family, their manners , their clothes are far better than other girl.

Despite of this they live together I don't understand.? I think they are should not be so silly that, they could not understand the intention of other.

So, Question is why they not separate their ways? Don't destroy the question and answer completely in anyone wants, otherwise skip it.
I am not saying it is true for all girls but I think it is for majority.I say many girls who frequently roam, eat, doing assignments together but when they talk about their self and about their family, they always put their statements in such a way that, their family, their manners , their clothes are far better than other girl. Despite of this they live together I don't understand.? I think they are should not be so silly that, they could not understand the intention of other.So, Question is why they not separate their ways? Don't destroy the question and answer completely in anyone wants, otherwise skip it.
Original post by physicst
I am not saying it is true for all girls but I think it is for majority.I say many girls who frequently roam, eat, doing assignments together but when they talk about their self and about their family, they always put their statements in such a way that, their family, their manners , their clothes are far better than other girl. Despite of this they live together I don't understand.? I think they are should not be so silly that, they could not understand the intention of other.So, Question is why they not separate their ways? Don't destroy the question and answer completely in anyone wants, otherwise skip it.

Yeah I've seen many girls like that. Actually, I think girls want to have someone beside, to be a part of some special groups, it's mainly because they have complexes and feel better beside a girl who is in some way 'better' than them (as they think), or 'worse' than them. They want to feel self-assured in both ways.

As for me, I'm already self-assured so I parted ways with many girls who turned out to be false comrades :wink:
Yeah I've seen many girls like that. Actually, I think girls want to have someone beside, to be a part of some special groups, it's mainly because they have complexes and feel better beside a girl who is in some way 'better' than them (as they think), or 'worse' than them. They want to feel self-assured in both ways.

As for me, I'm already self-assured so I parted ways with many girls who turned out to be false comrades :wink:

This is the worse thing in a girl, a girl is always better without it imo

Anyway thanks
Original post by Napp

Because Moaning Myrtle went to the bathroom alone. We've learnt that lesson well
3 main things you look for in a guy?
Original post by sonron202
3 main things you look for in a guy?

1) Has a warm personality
2) Intelligent
3) Calm
Original post by physicst

I'm going to earn a lot of hate for this...
Let me put it very simply and bluntly: Girls are b****y. No I'm not calling them b****es, that's rude. But they can be vicious, conniving and calculating when it comes to other girls.

Why? Girls also want to eliminate competition. So, they can turn on their 'friends' in a minute if the situation calls for it.

How do I know? Around 2 years ago, I moved - after 10 years in a school which had boys and girls - to an all-girls, convent school. (Neither were co-ed)
At my current school, girls are nitpicky and always competitive about the smallest of things.
Girls will never share anything which could potentially help another, as compared to guys who would help another guy without a second thought. Girls put each other in trouble and hold grudges for VERY long times.

They stick together when they want to attract attention from guys, or just feel like they have many 'friends'. ABout the assignments together, I've never seen that happen :biggrin: Unless of course, they're forced to work in a group :biggrin: Then again, everybody loves to work with their friends. And even for the assignment, you'll see girls trying to push most of the work onto 1 person and do the least themselves.

Why I see it, and others don't? Because for 10 years, guys were my best friends. (They still are...) At my former school, with guys always looking at us, throwing messages from the windows and proclaiming their 'love' for us, we never had to fight for attention. There was plenty. Since I hung out with guys more often, I saw what girls can really be like (from their conversations about their current and prospective girlfriends). Also, I'm pretty much a tomboy. That kid who's always in jeans and a blouse or t-shirt, that's me. I hate makeup, dresses and heels. At my current school, I guess because my classmates don't see me as a potential threat, I've never been the victim of their vicious attacks. I AM in the 'popular' group, but it's not because I'm friends with the 'Queen Bee' (We were, she thinks we still are :lol: that's a story for another day...) But, I'm popular because of what I do, since I participate in a lot of activities and competitions (I have to make up for my 'non-girliness' :biggrin: )

I've never been a typical girl, and have never done any of the things above. Except for the grudges, because I have a hereditary bad temper :colondollar:

Hope that answers your question. :biggrin:

Latest