Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Calling all TSRmpians! (Doesn't really work does it...)

Have you been keeping up with Olympics? Well now it's time to find out. This week's quiz is slightly different as it is just focused around the Olympics, but next week shall return to the usual format :D Enjoy!

Find the quiz right here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...iz-12th-August

ReputationRep:
    6/10 - I haven't watched much of the Olympic games (excuses, excuses i know )
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    7/10 - Not too bad considering I haven't watched much of the Olympic games, find it less exciting than London 2012.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umar39)
    6/10 - I haven't watched much of the Olympic games (excuses, excuses i know )
    I haven't either don't worry :lol: I had to catch up with the news for this one

(Original post by JTran38)
    7/10 - Not too bad considering I haven't watched much of the Olympic games, find it less exciting than London 2012.
    Yeah definitely, although I feel the hype is picking up slightly with the gold medals we seem to be winning. The media doesn't seem to be pushing it as much, but that's probably because it isn't London!

ReputationRep:
    8/10. Could be worse.

ReputationRep:
    10. Been watching too much, clearly.

ReputationRep:
    8/10 messed up on the Phelps one which I think the quiz hadn't been updated to this day haha :lol:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    6/10
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    And yet again the quiz was wrong, or at least not entirely right, last I checked 3m synchronised diving isn't a thing in and of itself, it is gender segregated.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    6/10
    It would be nice for people who are doing this regularly to be quoted in...

ReputationRep:
    5/10
    Better than the last one i did!
    Actually got the Phelps one right!

7/10.

ReputationRep:
    weekly news ≠ olympics news :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    And yet again the quiz was wrong, or at least not entirely right, last I checked 3m synchronised diving isn't a thing in and of itself, it is gender segregated.
    Yes, I realise it wasn't as accurate as it should be so I apologise for that. I was taking my information from the image below and I was trying to keep the questions as concise as possible As for the gender, I thought I had made it obvious I was referring to the men's diving as I had included only men. I will improve these things in the future!

Name:  Diving.PNG
Views: 83
Size:  3.7 KB

(Original post by Aph)
    6/10
    It would be nice for people who are doing this regularly to be quoted in...
    (Original post by Settle)
    weekly news ≠ olympics news :mad:
    Again, I apologise as I thought I had promoted it on the site well enough for everyone who takes it normally to be able to see it. It will be returning to News and Current affairs
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Disappointed. I only got 6/10 and a bronze medal

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.