Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive been looking for a nice 'little black dress' for ages now and have not yet found one that i like.

Has anybody got an recommendations as to where i can look?
    Or has anyone seen any nice ones they can suggest?

I'd want it for wearing to work when i have to be smart (such as going to meetings and things) but also would wear it to go out in aswell.

Thanks for anyone who can help

ReputationRep:
    Hello! If you have a look at the Womens workwear section on the Next website, they've got a few formal looking black dresses on there! Thats where I usually get clothes for interviews and stuff lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this is any good, but Oasis are bringing out a range of LBDs in different styles.

ReputationRep:
    oooh, there is a gorjus lbd in the shop quiz. i dont know if theres one near you but you should look it up anyway. you can wear it out and really galm it up or wear tights with it and flats to make it more casual. i know because iv got mine already! lol

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh I need a new one too!

ReputationRep:
    i noticed a few in debs at the weekend...didn't take much notice though...sorry
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think shift dresses are pretty good for that whole work to party thing-there were loads around earlier this year but not so many now.

This sort of thing but be good....

ReputationRep:
    new look has a gorgeous black dress at the minute
    ive worn it with footless tights and random jewelry to a party
    and ive worn it to a job interveiw

ReputationRep:
    try Karen Miller... they have lovely dresses, and whilst not all of them - i think that some of them are versatile enough to be used for both work and going out...

ReputationRep:
    h&m perhaps

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.