Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Holy christ did anyone watch this today? The thing tipped to replace Neighbours when it goes over to Channel 5.

Well words can't explain how **** it was.. :rofl:

Christ, i could almost cry at how bad it was, the actors and actress' in it are totally terrible, and the concept of it is hardly new.

This rubbish is taking over from Neighoburs (apparently) in 2008... :rofl:

That's funny...

Anyone think this is a Neighbours beater? or actually thought it was any good at all?

ReputationRep:
    i did enjoy watching it only coz i was so bored anyway but ill watch it again to pass the time i suppose!!

i think one used to be in home and away and it was also a little bit unrealistic abit like neighbours can be sometimes

ReputationRep:
    It was so rubbish, it was like something from past times. The quality of the filming was poor and it really did look like something made about 10 years ago. I didnt know who any of the charachters were and the acting / scenery was absolute crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_Rose)
    It was so rubbish, it was like something from past times. The quality of the filming was poor and it really did look like something made about 10 years ago. I didnt know who any of the charachters were and the acting / scenery was absolute crap.
    I agree, it really was poor, the acting was all wrong, and the script was pretty dire. The concept is quite rubbish too.

Does look a bit old school doesn't it? :rofl:

Neighbours going will be the death of BBC 1 day time tv...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    i did enjoy watching it only coz i was so bored anyway but ill watch it again to pass the time i suppose!!

i think one used to be in home and away and it was also a little bit unrealistic abit like neighbours can be sometimes
    Home & Away and Neighbours seems like real life compared to this trash.

ReputationRep:
    why is the bbc showig stuff like casulty at this time but with out the blood it will repalce Neighbours only if we like it so i think the show is on a tryal run is it dose not get the rateing they will pull the plug on the show but if it dose it will replace Neighbours

ReputationRep:
    erm ofcourse Neighbours is better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the sand man)
    why is the bbc showig stuff like casulty at this time but with out the blood it will repalce Neighbours only if we like it so i think the show is on a tryal run is it dose not get the rateing they will pull the plug on the show but if it dose it will replace Neighbours
    True, it is just a trial run, and in my opinion if they decide to replace this with neighbours, then they are fools. Already read some harsh reviews of it.. Doesn't look like it's going to stay... Hopefully..

I'd prefer to see Ricki Lake on ITV2 then this.. That's how bad it is..

(Original post by blackswan)
    erm ofcourse Neighbours is better!
    Always will be, i doubt anything can beat neighbours...

Even Home & Away is lacking what neighbours has nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    Lol All Saints was so ****. Try dealing with it for 5 years. I can still hear the theme music in my head. It's jsut average Australian TV - no, wait. It's Australian TV. Last good thing was Heartbreak High.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i'd still be alive if i had to put up with it for 5 years, would have driven me to suicide or dying of boredom.

the second episode isn't much better... I can't really see what much they can do in a hospital, people come on, people die.. Same old Same old..

Nothing like the decent hospital dramas of recent years..

ReputationRep:
    look at casulty or ER, they have been going for year ER is now on its 14th year and casulty is 21 years old so this show could go on an on

ReputationRep:
    Maybe down udner this could go on and on..

But i just can't see it being as successful as Er, Holby & casualty.

If it is, i guess i will be eating my own words...

ReputationRep:
    what? this is a new series? lol i thought it was some old crap program being replayed from years ago! :eek:

no way can this replace neighbours. it was awful. and so unrealistic "ooo this is the first time ive missed the train in years, im so lucky" blah blah :rolleyes: really is so bad. crap acting and crap story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Segat1)
    Lol All Saints was so ****. Try dealing with it for 5 years. I can still hear the theme music in my head. It's jsut average Australian TV - no, wait. It's Australian TV. Last good thing was Heartbreak High.
    aw I miss Heartbreak High. haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackswan)
    aw I miss Heartbreak High. haha.
    I havent seen heartbreak high in years either :hmmm:

They surely could have found somethning better for through the day, give me diagnosis murder any day

ReputationRep:
    heartbreak high was blatently the best tv program ever :p:

ReputationRep:
    it's was nothing more then Bangers and Mash. And if the bbc proceed with this program they’ll be quite alot of barney rubble.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else watch Degrassi Junior High? The ORIGINAL one, I mean.

ReputationRep:
    we have so meny show like this on the bbc doctores is show 5 days a week caaulty is show 1 times holbycity show 1 and now all siaints show 5 times plus there is other show in the pipe line i think this is too much and needs to be stoped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemini_xxx)
    it's was nothing more then Bangers and Mash. And if the bbc proceed with this program they’ll be quite alot of barney rubble.
    :rofl:

I like the way you worded that..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.