Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am returning to uni after completing first year but I have yet to hear anything from the uni or my course leader about when to register or return dates or anything regarding my timetable and I'm beginning to worry a bit. Has anyone heard anything that is also returning? Or anyone in third year who has experience in going back? I'm just confused and worrying thanks 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dc_x)
    I am returning to uni after completing first year but I have yet to hear anything from the uni or my course leader about when to register or return dates or anything regarding my timetable and I'm beginning to worry a bit. Has anyone heard anything that is also returning? Or anyone in third year who has experience in going back? I'm just confused and worrying thanks 😂
    Do not worry, this is typical to every student. You will be emailed to your university email instruction on how to register when your course registration is made available. Timetable will be available from the week starting the 22nd of August. I'd say panic if you don't receive/hear anything by the 2nd week of September

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.