Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well, yesterday was a really nice day where i live, and i didnt have much time to go anywhere, and i was bored, so, i took some pictures of my town. You will see a lot of trees. This is because the town is encircled by trees.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...0&gid=4749907&

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canuck)
    well, yesterday was a really nice day where i live, and i didnt have much time to go anywhere, and i was bored, so, i took some pictures of my town. You will see a lot of trees. This is because the town is encircled by trees.

where do you live?? Looks very american.

ReputationRep:
    do you get bored a lot???
    seems that the only things of interest are logs

ReputationRep:
    well, i work right now, but ya its kinda boring. Well in the summer, there is lots to do, like fishing, hunting, swimming, camping, ect. In the winter, we can ice skate, and ski and snow board.

ReputationRep:
    The view from your house is gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    where do you live?? Looks very american.
    well it says in the location BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA...thats american, right?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    well it says in the location BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA...thats american, right?!

yeah I just realised, haha im blind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    yeah I just realised, haha im blind.
    nevermind :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The united states dosnt have many trees, well alska is the only state left with a good amount of trees. Yes, from someon who dosnt live in canada it does look very american, well we live right next to the bloody place, but if you visit both canada and the U.S. you will know the difference

ReputationRep:
    The united states dosnt have many trees, well alska is the only state left with a good amount of trees. Yes, from someon who dosnt live in canada it does look very american, well we live right next to the bloody place, but if you visit both canada and the U.S. you will know the difference
    Isn't canada in america?

ReputationRep:
    You're making me feel bad with all these pics i wish i lived in such a green area

ReputationRep:

looks very beautiful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    Isn't canada in america?
    Canada is not in the USA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    Isn't canada in america?
    I think some candians may be offended by that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investmentboy)
    Canada is not in the USA
    USA isnt America. USA is part of North America as well as Canada. America is CONTINENT (or however u call it)

BTW dude.. What kind of internet access you get in that place? 56K? or you get broadband?

ReputationRep:
    broadband internet and 56k

ReputationRep:

Nice pics
    A lot of logs though...

ReputationRep:

Wow. Life looks fun for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unK)
    USA isnt America. USA is part of North America as well as Canada. America is CONTINENT (or however u call it)

BTW dude.. What kind of internet access you get in that place? 56K? or you get broadband?
    Thats why I said usa

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty

I went to Canada once, to Banff (sp?), Jasper, and the West Edmonton Mally place... I only remember seeing loads of mountains, lakes, waterfalls and farmland. It was so pretty.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.