Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra667)
    why are Asians mostly pakistanis so racist .I am black and most of my class are Asian and why do Asians think its okay to be racist about skin and say comment like 'apes' like one time someone called be black and the teacher was like whats going on and i said to the teacher he called me black and do you know what his response was "sir she called me white" and i said how can i call him white when he isn't white this really annoys me anyone else who experience this and what do you think
    racism is never going to end so there isnt much you can do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashtosh302)
    racism is never going to end so there isnt much you can do
    Hence why multiculturalism is such an awful policy and we should never have allowed it to get this far. People will always be naturally more inclined toward their own kind, having large numbers of people of radically different racial, ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds living in close proximity with one another is just a recipe for conflict.

Quite frankly if you want to be truly free from racist abuse, then you have to go and live somewhere where people of your own ethnicity make up the vast majority. That really is the only way.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the teacher, be really upset, kick up a big fuss about it and say you feel targeted and hurt and don't back down. Once they realise you're being serious and it is affecting you the teachers will do something about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    Hence why multiculturalism is such an awful policy and we should never have allowed it to get this far. People will always be naturally more inclined toward their own kind, having large numbers of people of radically different racial, ethnic, cultural and religious backgrounds living in close proximity with one another is just a recipe for conflict.

Quite frankly if you want to be truly free from racist abuse, then you have to go and live somewhere where people of your own ethnicity make up the vast majority. That really is the only way.
    Well this is stupid on so many levels. People are also inclined to be against anything different, to dislike homosexuality and men were typically inclined to look at women as inferior for example. Yet, we go over those prejudices as the human kind progresses. If you're not happy with that kind of progression towards an inclusive society, or if you think that racism is not a problem to be overcome, feel free to find yourself another planet or another species altogether and rid us of people like yourself.

Also, I am assuming that this person is a national of the country, why the hell does he have to change his own country just because he was born of a different colour than the majority of people here? Instead of tackling the problem, you're advocating that people run away from it?

That's like saying "Oh, what's this hun? You were raped? Guess you'll have to find a place where men are less rape-y".

What a retarded comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahra667)
    why are Asians mostly pakistanis so racist .I am black and most of my class are Asian and why do Asians think its okay to be racist about skin and say comment like 'apes' like one time someone called be black and the teacher was like whats going on and i said to the teacher he called me black and do you know what his response was "sir she called me white" and i said how can i call him white when he isn't white this really annoys me anyone else who experience this and what do you think
    All races have idiots who feel that an individual's pigmentation has an effect on how they act. Learn to ignore them and move on; you'll be better off.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.