The Student Room Group

UKCAT score rubbish

so i have my ukcat in a few weeks and ive done a pratice test and got 1730 and seeing this score has made me worry like mad i was wondering if this score is good enough to get into any unis thanks
Reply 1
1730 isn't too bad considering you've still got a few weeks of preparation - most students only prepare for 3-4 weeks anyway, so you're at a pretty good spot. Of course, if your score stays at 1730 then that would be bad, but there's plenty you can do between now and the exam to improve it :smile: So don't worry, just focus on preparing and upping the score as much as you can!
Original post by sleepingforlife
so i have my ukcat in a few weeks and ive done a pratice test and got 1730 and seeing this score has made me worry like mad i was wondering if this score is good enough to get into any unis thanks

Hello,

As written above, no need to worry! You've got plenty of time! How many weeks is a few? 2 or 3? Because if so, that's plenty of time for you to knuckle down and chip away at the UKCAT.

It only takes practice. Make sure you have some good revision material. Go through everything in the Candidate Toolkit on the official UKCAT website.

Check out books and online practice questions and do some revision everyday so that solving patterns and doing mental maths becomes second nature.

It sounds like a slog, but it'll be worth it!

The Medic Portal

Quick Reply

Latest