Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After the results come out UCAS will send a letter in which you confirm your choice and reply immediately.

Can i ask if this can be done by another person (does it need signing?) as i maybe still on holiday that week, thx in advance.

can u confirm online?

ReputationRep:
    The form needs a tick, a date and a signature, and you have 14 days to send it back to the address printed on the form i.e. the university that has accepted you. However, I think it did say to contact your uni if there are any questions regarding when you send it in, if I remember correctly. Sorry, I don't have my slip anymore - obviously...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by equili3rium)
    After the results come out UCAS will send a letter in which you confirm your choice and reply immediately.

Can i ask if this can be done by another person (does it need signing?) as i maybe still on holiday that week, thx in advance.

can u confirm online?
    Yes it needs a signature, a date and such - and no it can't be done online - however if on results day you know you've reached an offer, or once you've rang up to enquire to make sure you've got your place - tell them that you won't be at home to sign your AS12 form and that you don't want your place at the Uni to lapse. They should be able to confirm it "informally" for you, until you can get back to send them your AS12.

Thats all I did with Sheffield last summer, as I was off to Florida the Saturday immediately after the results.

ReputationRep:
    You could just have someone else forge a signiture on it - thats what I'd do.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.