This discussion is closed.
equili3rium
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
After the results come out UCAS will send a letter in which you confirm your choice and reply immediately.

Can i ask if this can be done by another person (does it need signing?) as i maybe still on holiday that week, thx in advance.

can u confirm online?
cc7740
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
The form needs a tick, a date and a signature, and you have 14 days to send it back to the address printed on the form i.e. the university that has accepted you. However, I think it did say to contact your uni if there are any questions regarding when you send it in, if I remember correctly. Sorry, I don't have my slip anymore - obviously...
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by equili3rium)
After the results come out UCAS will send a letter in which you confirm your choice and reply immediately.

Can i ask if this can be done by another person (does it need signing?) as i maybe still on holiday that week, thx in advance.

can u confirm online?
Yes it needs a signature, a date and such - and no it can't be done online - however if on results day you know you've reached an offer, or once you've rang up to enquire to make sure you've got your place - tell them that you won't be at home to sign your AS12 form and that you don't want your place at the Uni to lapse. They should be able to confirm it "informally" for you, until you can get back to send them your AS12.

Thats all I did with Sheffield last summer, as I was off to Florida the Saturday immediately after the results.
Chubb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You could just have someone else forge a signiture on it - thats what I'd do.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.18%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.88%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (79)
11.97%
Other reasons are stopping me going (84)
12.73%
Nothing is stopping me going (266)
40.3%

Watched Threads