Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This girl I asked her out, she just ignored my message completely. I thought she showed many signs of interest.

1. she always came to me
    2. the 2nd time she came, she left her friend to sit next to me.
    3. she called me handsome once.
    4. once she sat on a table with me, she sat so close her legs where touching mine
    5. one day talking to her, I had my hands on the back of her head, she gave me her hand and let me touch it, while she showed of her rings.
    6. I said something cheeky to her. (basically telling her I find her attractive). She replied straightaway and said hope you still say that in 10 years time.
    7. In person, I said "lets do something together one day" she said yes.

so 2 weeks later i ask her out, she doesn't even bother replying, and its been a week.

My only thought was she was offended I left it two weeks. This is just me being hopeful.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    This girl I asked her out, she just ignored my message completely. I thought she showed many signs of interest.

1. she always came to me
    4. once she sat on a table with me, she sat so close her legs where touching mine
    5. one day talking to her, I had my hands on the back of her head, she gave me her hand and let me touch it, while she showed of her rings.
    6. I said something cheeky to her. (basically telling her I find her attractive). She replied straightaway and said hope you still say that in 10 years time.

so 2 weeks later i ask her out, she doesn't even bother replying, and its been a week.

My only thought was she was offended I left it two weeks. This is just me being hopeful.
    and to add, Once I parked up, she was with a group of girls, she just started into my car, oblivious to my friends in my car. I flashed my car lights, then she did a half wave and looked away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

1. she always came to me

Crush only lasts for 1 week, reality on crush comes in after maybe you two aren't similar or not her type after all.

ReputationRep:
    Two minutes is a long time in the Social media age, two weeks is like a year......she'll have found somebody new dude...

:hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Asking out by messaging is a mugs game. Go for face to face next time.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Sounds like she is playing games with you.

ReputationRep:
    Only read title, answer is always as follows: She didn't want to be with you.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Probably got put off when he did that. Sounded promising but OP screwed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    exactly you will never succeed at anything through social media alone be it love, business or friendship

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.