Jerry At Student Finance... Watch

isnt_she_lovely
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
is a waste of space!

I sent off my passport and P60 off to Darlington to be processed by the centralized system nearly a ago month. The royal mail let me know it was delivered! And I am supposedly going on holiday in a few weeks.

I have rang up the SLC trying to track and it down and the first two times i actually believed they knew what they were talking about but today came Jerry!

Who told me to ring Darlington, then i told him this is the number for Darlington. Then he told me i had the wrong number, then i told him this is the only number for the SLC. Useless, so now they are even claiming they are the not who they are!

However *ends rant* I hav decided to try and go out on my own and beat the system! Does anyone have any other contact details for the Darlington PO BOX address or Mowden Hall? Other than this number
08456 077 577. I know its a long shot but its worth a try.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Thank you in advance! :rolleyes:

n.b to any of Jerry's family/relations sorry for any offence caused but he is rubbish :p:

edit: managed to get hold of someone on an email and my passport has been located... yay!
IcedT
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Darlington Office
Student Loans Company Limited
DIUS Podium Building
Mowden Hall
Staindrop Road
Darlington
DL3 9BG

Headquarters
Student Loans Company Limited
100 Bothwell Street
Glasgow
G2 7JD
Tel: 0141 306 2000
Fax: 0141 306 2005
isnt_she_lovely
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Oh wow, thank you you star.

Still haven't heard anything after the email but I will chase them up a plenty tomorrow!

Thanks again...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1114)
78.9%
Leave (298)
21.1%

Watched Threads