Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, the guy I like got back with his girlfriend without a word to me, sad enough
    THEN I found out that he wanted to talk to me but the lying b***h had told me that he wanted nothing more to do with me, but in reality she has BANNED us from being friends at all, she told me she had no problem with it and wanted us all to be mates
    THEN I find out that he's not talking to me in school because she has a group of mutual mates, people supposed to be my friends, SPYING on us
    THEN he says he will try and talk to me before I go on holiday but he doesn't know
    Seems like the only thing that has made me happy in years I can't even have as a mate

I feel betrayed and heart broken :mad:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    She sounds like a right control-freak how old is she 12? seriously she shouldn't dictate his life like that because I wouldn't be standing for it if I were going out with her.

ReputationRep:
    Rise above it....this girls behaviour is pathetic, and hopefully your guy mate will realise that soon.

ReputationRep:
    Speak to him yourself She can't speak for him, he's a person too.

ReputationRep:
    tell her to **** off

ReputationRep:
    What, a n00b. She sucks.

Don't let her get to you. And, most probably, they'll be over before long, as he shan't be able to handle her psycho-control-freakishness.

It'll be ok.

Becca <3.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds to me like a small rodent.

Talk to him. It is nothing to do with you whether she is a control freak or not. Which she is.

(I know all these people by the way!)

She is waaay out of line and soon enough he WILL see that, that's where you come into it.
    loveyou.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you everyone this has really helped. I think I can go on holiday and forget about it for a while in peace now

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.