The Student Room Group

Exchange Programme in Southern England

Hello everyone! I'm an Italian high school student and I'd like to study for three months (from August until December) at a sixth form college in Southern England.
I have the opportunity to choose the school I will study at, but don't know which one to go for!
I have restricted my range of choice to these schools: Varndean College, Brighton; Chichester College, Chichester; Highbury College, Portsmouth; Bexhill College, Bexhill.
I will definitely study English, Maths and Science, but I haven't decided the fourth subject yet. Can you tell me if these schools offer Ancient Greek, Latin, or History-related subjects?
Please help me!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Gio_98
Hello everyone! I'm an Italian high school student and I'd like to study for three months (from August until December) at a sixth form college in Southern England.
I have the opportunity to choose the school I will study at, but don't know which one to go for!
I have restricted my range of choice to these schools: Varndean College, Brighton; Chichester College, Chichester; Highbury College, Portsmouth; Bexhill College, Bexhill.
I will definitely study English, Maths and Science, but I haven't decided the fourth subject yet. Can you tell me if these schools offer Ancient Greek, Latin, or History-related subjects?
Please help me!

Hi,
I went to Chichester College and they offer History and Classical Civilisation

You can read about them here: https://chichester.ac.uk/alevels

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks to all of you for replying. Your answers really helped me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest