Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if anyone has any past experience of adjustment to Bristol, but I'm looking towards that option on results day. Would anyone know whether Bristol usually has places for adjustment? I'm going to be taking a course in the earth science department ( environmental geoscience), so perhaps it may not be as full as more competitive courses. Also does the uni value the epq (I've got a A in it) ?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by dilanm)
    I'm not sure if anyone has any past experience of adjustment to Bristol, but I'm looking towards that option on results day. Would anyone know whether Bristol usually has places for adjustment? I'm going to be taking a course in the earth science department ( environmental geoscience), so perhaps it may not be as full as more competitive courses. Also does the uni value the epq (I've got a A in it) ?
    http://www.bristol.ac.uk/results/vac...aring-home-eu/

The course you've mentioned is available in clearing at the moment by the looks of their website. How much of an indicator that is, I do not know, but I would hope that it is also there early on in results day in adjustment too, but I do not know how they're linked / how it all works - just thought I'd mention it.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the link! I would assume it would be available in adjustment (very early on) then. I also read somewhere that the university sometimes makes dual offers for epq students... So maybe that could be a swaying factor

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.