Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Two of the biggest action stars ever, which one do you prefer?

I think they are both as equally awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I think they're both equal in that neither of their faces seem to move too much. And when Arnie 'cries', he scrunches up his forehead as though determination and/or constipation are setting in.

They're all muscle and not much subtlety.

Needless to say, they're not 'my thing'.

ReputationRep:
    Old post but Schwarzenegger!

ReputationRep:
    Blatantly Schwarzenegger. I can have entire conversations with my friends made up of Arnie quotes.

ReputationRep:
    100% Schwartzenegger. Stallones made some excellent films such as the Rocky's but Arnie's Terminator franchise is just absolutely phenominal.

ReputationRep:
    Arnold by far, hes much more of an accomplished man. 7 time Mr Olympia winner!!!! world famous film star and now the mayor of California. the guys a pure legend.

ReputationRep:
    Pure legend indeed. He's so buff!

What are your favourite arnie films? Terminator has to be high up in my fav list.

ReputationRep:
    The answer has to be Arnie. He's been in stuff like Terminator and Total Recall, which are well-made films with at least some credibility. He has a warm kind of feeling to him as well, which I think comes from me seeing his films often as a child. He has that Bruce Willis kind of 80s/90s bizarre charm.

I always remind myself that Stallone is probably the more talented, though. He writes and I think even directs a lot of his films, but then again they're mostly terrible so that could be discounted.

ReputationRep:
    Arnie.

ReputationRep:
    Wow who brought this back from the dead....

ReputationRep:
    Stallone

ReputationRep:
    They are both awesome legends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda_power)
    Wow who brought this back from the dead....
    That would be me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.