Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    mnioh

ReputationRep:
    Alright mate,

Just got a letter today confirming the date of enrolment as the 17th of Sept!

Not long to go now.

Hows the driving?

ReputationRep:
    ,po

ReputationRep:
    Ah nice one man! Good luck with that.

Yeah i got it, cheers mate. I left my phone on silent though and t'was like 1am when i read it so i didn't reply!

Dya know where we can park?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the car parking is what I'm worried about.

I emailed the uni about this and they said that the student car park (off Wellhead Lane) is the best place. It's £1 to park there, no matter how long you stay. They told me that there are usually plenty of spaces, though it does get busy around 11am. Mind you, you could always park on the shopping centre opposite for free, but if the car park attendants spot you, you could end up clamped, so it's probably best to just pay the quid.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, nah i wont be parking over at one stop.

It should be fine - i found parking when i had my interview!

ReputationRep:
    Parking at the Uni I think is a problem, especially if you have a larger car because the parking bays are all cramped together and trying to back out of one without hitting parked cars behind you is a nightmare.

Im pretty sure my lectures start at 10am every day so I'm hoping I'll be able to find a parking spot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm only there one day a week (Wednesdays) and i'll make sure i reverse park into any bays; thanks for the tip!

My car is rather large actually. Its a vauxhall astra, the previous 5 Door Hatchback model.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.