Anyone know any good free revision websites for GCSE Watch

anonomon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm looking to start some GCSE revision and I just wondered if anyone knew of any good revision websites that I could sign up to and use that are FREE ?????
ihatePE
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
usually one website is never good enough. bbc bitesize has it all but it touches lightly on some subjects. what you need is many online sources for different topics you are doing. for example for maths gcse, hegarty maths, ukmathsteach, and many other youtubers are great. mr bruff on youtube is also good for english lit and lang.
for a foreign language like french i used the help of some french users on TSR to help with my essays, helped me with course work and everything.
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by anonomon)
I'm looking to start some GCSE revision and I just wondered if anyone knew of any good revision websites that I could sign up to and use that are FREE ?????
Starting your GCSE revision early won't make a difference.

Websites I'd advise are BBC Bitesize and GetRevising, and even TSR as they have A LOT of resources (you don't really need that much). Apart from that, buying revision guides (used ones if you don't want to spend a lot on it) and practicing a lot is also useful.
glowanti
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
get revising helped me out alot (mainly for making my own revision sources, but I took alot of religious quotes for R.S from there too)
duolingo / memrise for languages (memrise had the vocabulary for my specific exam board so it made it really easy to learn)
then I used a lot of youtube for sciences, geography and maths
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (297)
32%
The paper was reasonable (439)
47.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (114)
12.28%
It was TERRIBLE (78)
8.41%

Watched Threads