Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I would be happy if smb helped me out!
    I've applied for student accommodation in late April and have been an unconditional offer holder since mid June so I'm about to receive an offer for halls.
    However, it turned out I want to switch my first and second choice. I emailed them but they denied that it was possible to do so although I somewhere read about people after having been made an offer they somehow manage to change their preferences.
    So guys, my question is: how can i switch my choices???? I desperately want it

ReputationRep:
    It looks like you're going to have to request a change in accommodation with resident support after you've moved in, then. Give your second choice a chance, though. You might actually like it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9910224)
    It looks like you're going to have to request a change in accommodation with resident support after you've moved in, then. Give your second choice a chance, though. You might actually like it there.
    You are absolutely right. Perhaps I will do so and who knows maybe on the time of allocation there will be no available rooms for my first choice.
    Just wanted to know my options and hear some opinions. Even here on TSR I ran into a person who had called them and sorted it out easily.
    Xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.