Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else watch this on ITV1 from 1-2pm on weekdays? It can be really funny sometimes, especially when Carol, Sherrie or Kerry are on it. I've just been looking here and there are apparently two recordings per day. When does the second one get shown, or doesn't it? I'm confused.

ReputationRep:
    I've watched that a couple of times - I cannot stand the insane person on the end. I don't know her name. She's the one that used to be in a soap, and is significantly older than the rest of them! she irritates the hell out of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steerpike1985)
    I've watched that a couple of times - I cannot stand the insane person on the end. I don't know her name. She's the one that used to be in a soap, and is significantly older than the rest of them! she irritates the hell out of me.
    Ah, you must mean Sherrie Hewson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steerpike1985)
    I agree she is very annoying. I can't stand the one that is married to the craplife guy. It is quite annoying programme i thought recently. It used to be funny.

ReputationRep:
    It's the sort of programme that I see when I get bored with watching neighbours, and I've never really watched long enough to decide whether it's good or not. I get the impression that it's Woman's Hour for television

ReputationRep:
    I like Kerry. She has nice titties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pzyko)
    I like Kerry. She has nice titties.
    lol ther HUGE

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.