Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone...

I have completed my first year at Heriot Watt and I have a question about the academic transcripts that the university provides to the students.
    I was wondering whether the academic transcript shows the fact that I have not only completed the first year at HW but also passed it or completed it successfully in another words have met the requirements that are required to progress 2nd year.
    I have searched on the web as to see how it looks like and saw that it has a part which displays the examiners desicion and realised that it looks so much like the page that is displayed when I view my results online on student service centre (online results page) and on mine it says :
    Examiners'' Decision:[size=2.0]You may proceed to the next part or year of your programme.[/size]

The question is that will this appear exactly on the academic transcript or do they tend to change something like 'has completed the first year' which is something I certainly don't need.Would the certification letter have that particular infomation too

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.