Turn on thread page Beta

Need Help CONNECTING PS2 and Freeview to PC watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, wondering if anyone could help me choose the most suitable product. Basically I want to be able to connect my PS2 up to PC, so I can play it using my pc screen. Also I want to be able to watch Freeview Channels on my pc screen too!

So i figure i need a TV-card one with video-in input i think s video is what I need to be able to connect ps2.

The problem is the freeview, will I still need to get a freeview set top box ? these require scart connections unless I get a Modulated one, but I am trying to avoid all that. I just want a card where I can plug aerial wire straight into the card and it can produce freeview channels !

Can anyone suggest some cards for me please and if possible how the connections should be made to get everything working smoothly!!

Thanks much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showpr...=56&subcat=169

Aerial in for Freeview
    S-Video (best) or composite (ok-ish) for PS2

ReputationRep:
    Thanks phil, so many cards out there can get a bit confusing!! Just checked ebay can pick that card up for around £15-20 and then all my problems solved

Cheers again much appreciated I would rep but I don't know how that works ...let me know if u do!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't realise they were that cheap on the 'bay, my similar card cost £35 a few years back :eek:

The little thing that looks like in the top corner of the post is the rep icon

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.