This discussion is closed.
Masonne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AntiLiberal)
Padfoot, i have never seen you do anything other than make stupid snide remarks. Why dont you tell me ONE THING that you have an opinion on instead of lowering yourself to jew tactics of smear and bash.
pot, kettle, black, springs to mind. all i see is you post over the top conspiracy theory posts. when someone then dares counter your "points" with legitimate arguments all you do is post even more OTT paranoia except it is worded differently.
you dont ever engage with the posts.
can i suggest you learn the meaning of the word debate?
spk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by AntiLiberal)
A book that every liberal here should read is The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. Read it if you want to better yourself through education and you will understand the nature of the jewish problems in the world today.
This reminds me of a little story:

There were two Jewish office workers on their lunch break. Michael has noticed that Jacob has recently stopped buying Israeli newspapers and now reads Arab ones. Michael asks Jacob why this is.

‘Well,’ replies Jacob, ‘I used to buy Haaretz every morning but it was always, “Unemployment is on the up”, “More suicide bombs”, “Rising crime rates” – and it was getting depressing. So I switched to the Arab press, and now it’s, “Jews own all the banks”, “Jews taking over the media”, “Jews secretly controlling the USA and United Nations” – we’ve never had it so good!'
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (79)
21.94%
No (281)
78.06%

Watched Threads