Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Zionist jews, zionist christians, zionist everything else is going to cause a world war and ppl like me have been telling you all for the last 5 years that its going to happen. Calling everyone that disagrees with jew world views a nazi is going to backfire so so badly someday. Jews have effectively made it so that ANY criticism of a jew doing anything is nazi and anti-semitic. Well, keep on doing it because everytime those words are uttered, minds are waking up to the real facts.

To show jews dont think they have to live by laws of the country they are residing in, check out the link below and take special note of the red paragraph where it states "it is against Jewish law for Jews to provide information that could hurt other Jews." Now you can make all the excuses in the world you like, but this website is the Jewish Defense League in the USA so saying that they dont speak for the jews is not only ignorant but a shameless lie.

Note how they(jews) are using character assasinations against everyone now days. I guess when ppl finally see thru the blatant tactics used now days they`ll resort to actual assasinations eventually.

http://www.jdl.org/enemies/nazi/greenwald.shtml

ReputationRep:
    How is it that you can justify saying that the whole world is run by jews? That is all that you have said in this thread and it is useless to do so.

ReputationRep:
    AntiLiberal did you see my question i asked on page 2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiLiberal)
    Zionist jews, zionist christians, zionist everything else is going to cause a world war and ppl like me have been telling you all for the last 5 years that its going to happen. Calling everyone that disagrees with jew world views a nazi is going to backfire so so badly someday. Jews have effectively made it so that ANY criticism of a jew doing anything is nazi and anti-semitic. Well, keep on doing it because everytime those words are uttered, minds are waking up to the real facts.

To show jews dont think they have to live by laws of the country they are residing in, check out the link below and take special note of the red paragraph where it states "it is against Jewish law for Jews to provide information that could hurt other Jews." Now you can make all the excuses in the world you like, but this website is the Jewish Defense League in the USA so saying that they dont speak for the jews is not only ignorant but a shameless lie.

Note how they(jews) are using character assasinations against everyone now days. I guess when ppl finally see thru the blatant tactics used now days they`ll resort to actual assasinations eventually.

http://www.jdl.org/enemies/nazi/greenwald.shtml
    Nobody is calling you a Nazi. In fact, the only one making any irrational and ridiculous claims is yourself. People don't even need to argue against you, you somehow manage to discredit everything you say, as soon as you say it, just by saying it. If you perhaps brought in a different and reasonable point other than "Jews rule the world and are nasty" then perhaps people might listen to you.

ReputationRep:
    ANyone know the song about a lion eating pion in Zion?
    Who is it by?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicalsausage)
    Nobody is calling you a Nazi. In fact, the only one making any irrational and ridiculous claims is yourself. People don't even need to argue against you, you somehow manage to discredit everything you say, as soon as you say it, just by saying it. If you perhaps brought in a different and reasonable point other than "Jews rule the world and are nasty" then perhaps people might listen to you.
    I`m not here to prove to you jews are ruling the world idiot. I`m here to tell you to open your eyes and see its happening for yourself. Stop being ignorant little brainwashed automatons and think for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    How can you have a secular Jew since Jewdaism is a religion?
    Jews are both an ethnic group and a religion, see http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...ewish+genetics

And from http://www.sundayherald.com/42849

"The true Jewishness of the Mizo Jews may be settled by DNA tests, the results of which are expected soon. A Y-chromosome genetic marker is found across the Jewish diaspora, although people from perhaps 100 countries settled in Israel since it was founded have not been asked to prove their race scientifically. This requirement has disturbing echoes of history for many."

Regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    Not trying to be lazy but may someone give me a definition for zionism and if they regard it as racist, discuss if you want to
    Zionism is the belief that ethnic Jews should control the world.

Regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isaac Newton)

Regards.

Dont say that otherwise youre going to be neg repped by 100 people, namely jews and zionists. The amount of people that have neg repped me for speaking the truth with stupid comments is seriously unbelieveable...infact all i did was post website addresses made by jews against zionism!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piranha85)
    ANyone know the song about a lion eating pion in Zion?
    Who is it by?
    WTF man?... don't you mean "Iron like a lion from zion, this going out to every man and woman..." etc

It is called "Naxalite" by Asian Dub Foundation, but whatever, a lion eating pion in zion makes no sense...

ReputationRep:
    Jews control congress in America, which in turn practically rules the world hence American support for Israel, hence the blind eye turned to UN resolutions broken and human rights violations... Zionist aplogists are inherently racist...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isaac Newton)

Regards.
    I thought it was a movement to establish an ethnic homeland for jews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    I thought it was a movement to establish an ethnic homeland for jews.
    It's called America... wait, you find jews everywhere, they have enough land to live on anyway so whats the big deal?... GREED.

ReputationRep:
    Zionist = Israel jew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    WTF man?... don't you mean "Iron like a lion from zion, this going out to every man and woman..." etc

It is called "Naxalite" by Asian Dub Foundation, but whatever, a lion eating pion in zion makes no sense...
    There was also a version by Bob Marley

ReputationRep:
    i just think that its slak what the jews are doing to the palestinians and how they're treating them, i mean, when i was in my mates house (who is an arab) he showed me how severe his fellow muslim so called 'brothers' where actually being the victims and the jews were the terrorist, i seen them **** up a few young lads, bout 11-14 years of ages, pointing their guns and everythin on them and even shooting at some of them, and then i saw a kid about 12 stand face to face with a TANK with a few stones trying to aim and the drivers of the tank, man i thought that was brave, changed my view about muslims to be honest.

i now now that what the media brings and shows is not the full story of what reality proves, thats why i dont trust the media as much as i used to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sniper999)
    i just think that its slak what the jews are doing to the palestinians and how they're treating them, i mean, when i was in my mates house (who is an arab) he showed me how severe his fellow muslim so called 'brothers' where actually being the victims and the jews were the terrorist, i seen them **** up a few young lads, bout 11-14 years of ages, pointing their guns and everythin on them and even shooting at some of them, and then i saw a kid about 12 stand face to face with a TANK with a few stones trying to aim and the drivers of the tank, man i thought that was brave, changed my view about muslims to be honest.

i now now that what the media brings and shows is not the full story of what reality proves, thats why i dont trust the media as much as i used to
    It is very important not to use "Jews" as a byword for "Israelis". I know many Jews who are disgusted by the actions of the Israeli state towards Palistineans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    The amount of people that have neg repped me for speaking the truth with stupid comments is seriously unbelieveable...infact all i did was post website addresses made by jews against zionism!
    well you did use 'the protocols' as evidence to substantiate your claim, this automatically invalidated your argument for reasons i have explained earlier in the post. the word truth and 'the protocols' do not go together very well, if at all! so to argue you spoke the truth is a little misleading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masonne)
    well you did use 'the protocols' as evidence to substantiate your claim, this automatically invalidated your argument for reasons i have explained earlier in the post. the word truth and 'the protocols' do not go together very well, if at all! so to argue you spoke the truth is a little misleading.
    Name one thing in the protocols the jews are not doing. The only thing the jews are doing is denying they are bloodsucking leeches of humanity. Anyone who isnt retarded can see what they are doing. Why dont you and others like you either open your eyes to what is going on, or continue to be one of the world destructors yourself by defending the vampires of the 21st century. Either way, nothing is going to stop them until the white man wakes up from his guillable state of well being and sees things for what they really are. Why do you think jews own all the media and boycott/threaten/destroy most medias that wont bow to jew rule? He who controls the minds, controls the world. And white men, i beg you to wake up before its too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntiLiberal)
    Name one thing in the protocols the jews are not doing. The only thing the jews are doing is denying they are bloodsucking leeches of humanity. Anyone who isnt retarded can see what they are doing. Why dont you and others like you either open your eyes to what is going on, or continue to be one of the world destructors yourself by defending the vampires of the 21st century. Either way, nothing is going to stop them until the white man wakes up from his guillable state of well being and sees things for what they really are. Why do you think jews own all the media and boycott/threaten/destroy most medias that wont bow to jew rule? He who controls the minds, controls the world. And white men, i beg you to wake up before its too late.
    i will post a more substantial reply to this when i have the time, but i was amazed to find someone like you telling me to open my eyes. can i ask how you know so much about the protocols?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 2, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.