Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone

Am just wondering if anyone here is staying at the Gill street accommodation Nottingham Trent University

Am in G block

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by W.Ok)
    Hi Everyone

Am just wondering if anyone here is staying at the Gill street accommodation Nottingham Trent University

Am in G block

Thanks
    Hi W.Ok,

You may have better luck on the official Gill Street accommodation Facebook pages, there is quite a few people talking on there and it's a great place to try and find flatmates etc. I'm not sure which Gill Street accommodation your in (North or South) so i will leave a link to both below:

Gill Street North

Gill Street South

I hope that helps, and if you have any questions just let me know!

Thanks,

Ellen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.